Speech:Spring 2017 Experiment Group
Revision as of 13:30, 22 February 2017 by Cmr1048
- Information - General Project Information
- Experiments - List of speech experiments
Group Member Information
|Nicholas Bielinski||All Day||Up to 3:00pm, after 9:30pm||Up to 2:30pm, after 9:30pm||In class, after 7:30pm||All Day||All Day||All Day|
|Zachary Dudek||All Day||All Day||All Day||Up to 2:00pm, after 8:30pm||Up to 5:30pm, after 8:30pm||All Day||All Day|
|Cody Roberge||All Day||After 3:30pm||After 8:30pm||After 2:00pm||After 8:30pm||After 2:30pm||All Day|
- Organize and archive the old experiments in the Exp folder.
- Go through all the scripts and make sure they are still relevant and useful. Make sure the script is accurately reflected and is clearly described on the wiki page.
- After going through all the existing scripts we are going to make note of the most commonly used scripts and look for ways of improvement such as making them more user friendly, up to date with the classes needs, and merging scripts that are used one after another.
Fix media wiki to get rid of wildcat- completed by Vitali
Remove the wildcats functionality and add AD only
Force the script to create a sub experiment if creating a root experiment on the wiki
- Understand "copy experiment". For decode and train improve.
- Fix makeDecode
- Create copyDecode and copyTrain
- Make experiment.
- Admin only program. Deletes root and sub directory
- In Root: No details, only one sub
- In Sub: No details, no results
Week Ending February 7th, 2017
- We worked on our proposal
- Started making changes to our group page
- Created goals for ourselves to achieve in the future
- Joined a team slack channel for better communication outside of class
Week Ending February 14th, 2017
- Worked on and fixed part of addExp.pl
- Continued working on our proposal
- Created the Team Log category for our group page
Week Ending February 21th, 2017
- Finished fixing addExp
- Added more tasks
- Worked on proposal
- Worked on learning more about making a train