Mimir:Spring 2015 Meeting Minutes

From Openitware
Jump to: navigation, search


Minutes for 2/3/2015

Minutes by Ramon Whitman

Everyone is here – First Meeting

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:00pm

  • Discussed between the members the current structure of the book and what steps we had taken to look at it.
  • Mohammed proposed a possible change in structure to the book chapters.
  • Talked about possible discrepancies in chapter chapters and a need for uniform structure of the chapters through the use of the provided chapter template.

Minutes for 2/17/2015

Minutes by Alex Scripcenco

Everyone is here – Third Meeting

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:15pm

  • Discussed removing table of contents from chapters to improve readability. Ramon
  • Discussed adding content to OOP chapter since there's virtually nothing there. Mohammed will take on that task
  • Agreed that grammar should be discussed more fully in it's own chapter and the section about grammar in the chapter two should be removed and it's contents transitioned. Shikha
  • Upon review it was discovered that a few chapters don't follow the template. I will start looking at those chapters and modifying accordingly

Minutes for 2/24/2015

Minutes by Mohamed Fadlalla

Everyone is here – Forth Meeting

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:15pm

  • Shikha will keep working on the Grammer's chapter. She got some good start but more contents need to be added.
  • Rhamon will go over the chapters and come up with a list of key terms. We are not sure yet if we will do glossory or key terms for each chapter. Once our list is complete we will make our mind.
  • Alex will keep working in the structure and make sure all chapters follow the template.
  • Mohamed will make sure the functional programming chapter is up to date with the lecture.

Minutes for 3/3/2015

Minutes by Shikha Tiwari

Everyone is here - Fifth Meeting

Beginning: 8:30 to 9:00

  • Discussed last Weeks's work.
  • Everyone will continue with what they have been doing.


Minutes for 3/10/2015

Minutes by Ramon Whitman

Beginning: 8:30 to 9:00

  • Shika is update the visual programming chapter
  • Alex is modifying and maintaining chapter structures based on the template
  • My goal is to set up a glossary


Minutes for 3/17/2015

Spring recess

Minutes for 3/24/2015

Minutes by Alex Scripcenco

Shikha, Ramon and Alex are present

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:15pm

  • Reviewed changes done by Shikha
  • Reviewed what other chapters need to expanded upon
  • Ramon will continue adding to the glossary based on new material added
  • Alex will continue modifying chapters

Minutes for 3/31/2015

Minutes by Shikha Tiwari

Everybody is here

Beginning 8:40pm to 9:00pm

  • Alex will continue modifying chapters.
  • Ramon will continue adding to glossary.
  • Shikha will add content to chapter 7.

Minutes for 4/7/2015

Minutes by Ramon Whitman

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:10pm

  • Alex will continue modifying chapters.
  • Ramon will continue modifying chapters.
  • Shikha will continue modifying chapters.

Minutes for 4/14/2015

Minutes by Alex Scripcenco

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:00pm

  • Alex will modify chapter 7.
  • Ramon will keep working on chapter 8.
  • Shikha will modify 5.

Minutes for 4/21/2015

Minutes by Ramon Whitman

Beginning: 8:30pm to 8:40pm

  • We all willLast chapter "lex and Yecc" and "Table driven parsing" from chapter 12.

Minutes for 4/28/2015

Minutes by Shikha Tiwari

Beginning: 8:30pm to 9:30pm

  • Professor Jonas reviewed our book and gave some feedback.
  • All 3 of us would divide our work based on notes Alex has taken and would try to accomplish suggested changes.