- Welcome to the Internship2Career Wiki
What are we doing?
We are creating an application that will gather information about UNHM internships. The goal of the application is to display requested information in reports requested by a user. In our efforts to accomplish our goal, we will be creating: HTML forms for gathering data, MySQL databases for storing data and a PHP project to mediate between our different sources.
Here's our group site courtesy of Brice
Who are we?
- Jeff Knight
- Mike Tierney
- Brice Rader
- Andy O'Brien
- Aaron Jarzombek
- Brice - set up a google site for our group so that we can communicate amongst ourselves, it's similar to the one we use for class
- Andy - Contact Donna to get information that will be useful for creating databases for our internship application
- Karvel - use other background resources to gather information about what our internship reports should contain and any other useful information that might help us understand what needs to be included
- Aaron - develope our database concepts based on the information Andy/Karvel provide
- Mike - sketch out all the different html forms that we will be using to collect info
- Jeff - create Wiki page
- Brice - assist Aaron with coding/documenting our 3 different databases
- Andy - test and document the different forms that Mike will create
- this is what's up
- Karvel - document our team's weekly accomplishments. Also, play the role of Manager.
- Aaron - code the 3 databases discussed this week in class and provide documentation
- Mike - create the forms that our group will be using for this project
- Jeff - revise the group's Wiki page and add new weekly information
- One major focus for this upcoming week is obtaining correct contact information for all of our group members.