Difference between revisions of "Internship2Career:2010 Fall Display mike"
Latest revision as of 11:45, 28 March 2011
- I was in charge of design
- I created basic outlines for the forms, just sketched the ideas on paper of how they would all lay out.
- I only completed sketches in my notebook nothing viewable on a pc. Jeff just submitted my ideas so far of how the forms will be layed out.'
- I am the only one in charge of the forms so far. Because its I believe it will be complicated trying to collaborate designing forms they will come out looking different.
- Didnt really utilize any of the reourses. Just researched UNH sites fro their web page design
- Im going to try to finish all the different web pages guis
- I took on the role of designer, controlling the layout of the forms, and webpage, and how they link together.
- I finished the forms, and began work on im-plementing the add internship to database code.
- I worked with jeff on colabedit
- Most of my research from the project came from h8, and collabedit with Jeff
- for p3 i want to beable to add and remove entries from the database
What role(s) have you assumed? Implementer and forms designer.
What tasks have you performed to fulfill responsibilities of your role(s)? For implementer Andy, Jeff and I got together Wednesday after class and worked on the addNewStudent page for several hours. We managed to get it working. After than I started on the addJob page, converted the pages into php files and made the links work and added a login.php file. The addJob page did not work completely so Andy helped to fix the errors. For forms designer I reconfigured the existing forms for them to be less cluttered and easier to read.
What work products have you completed? I helped with addNewstudent,login page, made the forms, re -designed the forms, and made the addJob page.
How did you collaborate? Jeff, Andy and I met after class and worked for several hours. Andy and I used collab edit to debug the addjob page i was working on.
What infrastructure resources have you used to do your work? Be clear (that’s specific) I used netbeans, xammp, mysql, mysql work bench,and collab edit to accomplish my tasks
What tasks and work products do you plan to do for P3? Tester, implementer and form designer
- What role(s) have you assumed?
Forms Designer and Implementer
- What tasks have you performed to fulfill responsibilities of your role(s)?
Worked on the viewReport.php page. Our intentions for this page was to be able to search through the database for a enters student ID and display different information about the internship. After studying multiple examples of search functions on line and hours effort the page failed to perform.
- What work products have you completed?
Worked on the viewReports.php page and edited the forms.
- How did you collaborate?
Andy Jeff and I spent several hours on collabedit, trying to get the code to work. Communicated and shared files with Brice and Karvel via Email.
- What infrastructure resources have you used to do your work? Be clear (that’s specific).
Netbeans, Collabedit, Mysql cmd line and work bench.
- What tasks and work products do you plan to do for P4?
Focus right now is to get the search page work.