Hapinoy:Requirements and Analysis Document (RAD)
Revision as of 10:41, 17 April 2011 by Dft7
Purpose of the system
Scope of the system
Objectives and success criteria of the project
- Set up an online application that displays Hapinoy locations.
Definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations
- Provide the capability to query the data to locate individual stores and contact information as well as other attributes.
- Capability for user to add a location from a complete list of barangay.
- Create a system where a user can select a province, town and barangay then “enable” or make the barangay center point visible and add it to the list of stores. Keep in mind that barangay names are not unique so a single name may be used in different parts of the country.
- Likewise, the ability to remove a barangay in case it was accidentally enabled or the store is no longer a member of the Hapinoy group of stores
- Zoom, Pan, Mouse-over for Popup information
- Custom Queries such as all stores within x miles of a store or warehouse.
- Edit Attribute Data such as correcting an address? This would depend on if Mapserver allows editing of a shapefile.
- If the application could connect to a WMS server which would serve up aerial imagery. An example of server info can be found at: http://www.granit.unh.edu/data/onlinemapservices/wms.html
- 2010 Aerial Photography for Southern and Central New Hampshire
- URL: http://broadbandnh.sr.unh.edu/arcgis/services/ImageServices/2010_NH_Aerial_Imagery/MapServer/WMSServer
- (Includes 2010 1-foot RGB, 1-foot CIR, 6-inch RGB, and 6-inch CIR.)
- Possibly the user could choose between the 1 foot resolution which covers a larger part of the state or six inch which is higher resolution but covers smaller sections.