Speech:Spring 2016 Experiment Group
- Information - General Project Information
- Experiments - List of speech experiments
Group Member Logs
- Peter Ferro: email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Soucey: email - email@example.com
- Meagan Wolf: email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Heyner: email - email@example.com
|Peter Ferro||After 7PM
(All day on 2/15, 2/29, After 2:30PM on 3/14, 3/21, 4/4, 4/18)
|After 4:30PM||After 6:30PM||After 4:30PM||After 1:30PM||All Day||All Day|
|Kevin Soucey||Not Available||7PM - 9PM||Not Available||7PM-9PM||7PM - 9PM||All Day||All Day|
|Meagan Wolf||Not Available||3:30PM - 7PM||8PM - 10PM||4PM - 10PM||7:30PM - 10PM||4PM - 10PM||5:30PM - 10PM|
|Matthew Heyner||6:00PM - 9:00PM||6:00PM - 9:00PM||6:00PM - 9:00PM||6:00PM - 9:00PM||6:00PM - 9:00PM||All Day||All Day|
- Work on gaining a better understanding of how the experiments are generated and what each folder contains and what they are used for.
- This could involve attempting to run a train on an experiment and documenting the results so we gain more insight into how the system works.
- Study the documentation.
- Brainstorm ideas for what the experiment group can work towards.
Week of February 16, 2016
- Work on running and understanding the train and decode process.
- Each of us will create a sub experiment within the 0282 experiment to run our own trains to gain this familiarity.
- Brainstorming how we can improve the testing from start until finish.
Week of February 23, 2016
- Begin working on designated assignments, consult the Experiment Groups proposal for more information.
- Planned a Skype meeting Sunday 21. The agenda for the meeting will be finishing the proposal and begin collaboration on assignments.
- Will update after meeting.
Week of March 1, 2016
- Planned tele-conferencing for Saturday 27th
- Begin making changes to software repository
- Begin testing mkDec.pl
- Finish Archival process
- Finish addExp.pl
- Finish Proposal
Week of March 8, 2016
- Kevin Soucey: Semi-Finalize version of addExp.pl
- Peter Ferro: Workjing version of mkDec.pl
- Megan Wolf: List of scripts and respective descriptions in a word doc
- Matthew Heyner: working the user scripts into the $PATH variable allowing users to run scripts without calling location.