Speech:Spring 2012 TeamViewer Guide
www.teamviewer.com TeamViewer is a great free tool to share your screen with a group of people as Skype only allows you to share your screen with one person. TeamViewer also allows you to take control of someone else's computer if they wish.
Steps for meeting leader (presenter):
- Download from http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe
- Once installed open it up and select the 'Meeting' Tab
- Under Host Meeting click the button 'Start instant meeting'
- This will start the meeting and present your screen to the participants
- You can either invite people to join the meeting or give your group the 'Meeting ID' so they can join
Steps for joining a meeting (participant)
- Download the TeamViewer QuickJoin from http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQJ_en.exe
- This is just an application
- Enter in the meeting ID, provide your name and click join