Speech:Spring 2012 April 24th Group 2
Experiment number: 0002
Members Contact Info:
- Skype meeting: Friday 5:00 pm
- What were doing...
- So just so you guys remember we are trying to copy the scripts to the /mtn/main/scripts directory on the server.
- After that we want to modify the scripts to run from mnt main.
- Finally we have to run a train off the mnt main scripts that we copied and modified.
- We will have a brief meeting on skype at 5:00pm just to make sure we are all still on target.
- Post any progress and questions on this page as soon as you are done with your work so other members can help or pick up from where you left off.
- What we have done.
- We followed the steps on install page to copy over the files to mnt/main.
COMMENT: Michael Jonas - Hold on, you shouldn't be copying stuff into /mnt/main. That was done once by Johnny and Matt while they were writing up the install page. All you need to do is change the /usr/local directory to link to /mnt/main/local?! Please be careful and understand what you're are reading to be sure you don't undo someone else's work.
- Unfortunately the last step in the install page is not working for us.
- Tasks For this week - April 17, 2012
- Run train.
- Aaron - Train1 is the directory i created. I followed the steps in Speech:Summer 2011 Training to get a sample train running.
- I got stuck on coping over the switchboard files, I am not sure how to get them off Caesar.
COMMENT: Johnny Mom - You should be able to grab the .sph files to the wavTemp files from the "/mnt/main/corpus/dist/Switchboard/flat/" which has all of the disks in one folder or just grab a couple hours of sph files from the /mnt/main/corpus/dist/Switchboard/disk1, disk2, etc.
- Johnny - Copied all sph files in wavTemp, from "/mnt/main/corpus/dist/Switchboard/disk1/*". Will continue to follow steps in Speech:Summer 2011 Training.
- Copied scripts to etc. (genPhones.csh, genTrans.pl )
- Copied dictionary to task etc directory. (0006)
- Copied raw training script to task etc directory and renamed it to trans_unedited.txt
- Ran genTrans.pl trans_unedited.txt 0006 and it worked.
- Ran genPhones.csh, no issue
- Copied filler file over (0006.filler)
- Trying to run make_feats.pl, getting an error...
Can't locate SphinxTrain/Config.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1 /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.1/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.1 .) at ./make_feats.pl line 42.
- Aaron - I worked past the adding the .sph files to the wavTemp directory.
- If I recall, when trans_unedited is run it will tell you what .sph files its looking for.
- Knowing that will cut down on the excess .sph files we need to import to wavTemp.
- I noticed that Johnny got trans_unedited to work, but the wavTemp directory is empty.
- It might be in the genPhones script.
COMMENT: Johnny Mom -Aaron, make sure you are running the experiment from "/mnt/main/Exp/0006" (which is our experiment directory.) I should of done it in the folder 0002 but forgot about that. I've run everything from setting up the tasks directory all the way to "Copy filler file to etc directory." so that means we are on the "Run make_feats.pl" part of the Speech:Summer 2011 Training .