COMP 730:Non-Functional Requirements
Non-functional Requirements (updated 4/1/2017)
- The response time to return request to user should be minimal. (Note: “minimal” is not defined and must be revised.)
- The system will run locally on Windows Server 2008.
- Data is stored using a relational database management system (RDBMS) and MySQL.
- The database will use encryption to protect and secure user data. Even the system itself should not be able to clearly see the data.
- Search engine programming will be done in C#.
- Sensitive information (i.e. passwords) must be protected in the browser; utilize hashing.
- The system must be able to support 20,000 users.